Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

A 2017 Bowman Chrome Mystery

After receiving an unexpected package from Canada, I'm seeking assistance from our Blog Wonderland.  The return address is illegible.  Kitchener ON is all I can make out.  The city is familiar  to me but while going over my trade spreadsheet,  I found the address unrecorded.  Perhaps the thoughtful sender could message me with a name, address and related blog info if available, or a reader could leave a comment pointing me in the right direction.

rainy day delivery
The package contained 2017 Bowman Chrome Tigers.  Five base cards:



Three refractors:


with a Hometown Hero to aide them in their journey to Michigan:

Verlander/150   Miggy/499
One gorgeous rookie auto:

#d/250
I must admit Bowman looks good on Chrome.  The paper release did nothing for me. The cards are thick, sharp and shiny!   I'd like to offer proper recognition but am somewhat handicapped.  My memory isn't  what it once was - and wasn't great then.  

Step forward, reveal yourself; oh mystery trader!!

14 comments:

  1. The only person I know of in Kitchener would be Douglas who runs the blog Sportscards From the Dollar Store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you loved the package, it was from me.

    If you thought it sucked, then Doug sent it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any response I have would be inadequate - so how the heck are you?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. surprise surprise surprise, in my best Gomer Pyle. My best also being my worst.

      Delete
  4. There's a reason I keep the Super Traders address list around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly believed I'd combined address from both lists. I dug it out of my recycle been and found three other names to add for regular trading. So sorry, the address was washed out. No #supertrader note inside left me in the dark. Thanks so much! The cards are fabulous!

      Delete
  5. Doug is the man, even when he hides his identity!

    ReplyDelete