Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Bait Post

Oscar loves bait - all the Time!  His blog says so.  At the beginning of our beloved baseball season, Oscar sent mailers round the blogs to feed our Spring Fever.  I haven't yet traded with him so it was a surprise to find myself included!  Thank you!  I'll soon be sending good cardboard thoughts around and will certainly include you Oscar!


I like bait too.  This past Saturday, my trade post included another 300 count box giveaway.  A few readers found this offer enticing.  Eleven commented, with eight asking to be included in the contest. Trade posts can often go unnoticed.  I want others to see the great cards bloggers have gifted to me. I've been including these giveaways within these posts to thank those who take the time to peruse, or even read the post.  

So without further delay, let's look at the Random results.  This time we went four rounds, with the fourth person on the list being our winner.  


NICK, our Dime Box junkie gets the box!  Congrats!   There will be a next time - at least two more! Please try again.  I have so much fun giving this stuff away!

Have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Number one and I still lost! Congrats Nick. It's always nice to get an envelope from Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with the limited number of contestants, your odds were good. :)

      Delete
  2. If Nick's box is anything like the one you sent me (which I still need to post about), then I have a feeling he will enjoy it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to know you enjoyed the box!!! Makes it worthwhile to give them away.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thanks for reading the blog Nick! The box shipped today!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yay Him! and Yay you Matt, for reading. It means a lot. Please try again!

      Delete